Instructions: Use this tool to help you determine whether TMS therapy might be useful for you.
Disclaimer: Your answers are NOT submitted to us or stored in our server. These are purely for self-evaluation.
Over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by any of the following problems?
1. Little interest or pleasure in doing things
2. Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless
3. Trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much
4. Feeling tired or having little energy
5. Poor appetite or overeating
6. Feeling bad about yourself–or that you are a failure and you have let yourself or your family down
7. Trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television
8. Moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed. Or the opposite–being so fidgety or restless that you have been moving around a lot more than usual
9. Thoughts that you would be better off dead or hurting yourself
10. If you checked off any problems, how often have these problems made it for you to do your work, take care of things at home get along other people?